vineri, 30 decembrie 2011

The ‘superior sibling’ Sandara Park and Chun Dung are captured together

2NE1’s Sandara Park and her biological brother Mblaq’s Chun Dung took a picture together and proved themselves as the ‘superior siblings’.
On December 30 at 2:00 p.m, Sandara uploaded a picture and posted on her me2day, “Took a picture with my doggy that I met yesterday at a song festival. I think we take a picture together after the Song Festival every year!”
She added, “We both look tired, but we felt really good! We failed to match our clothes because I forgot to wear that padding! Please cheer us on in the new year.”
In the picture, Sandara and Chun Dung are smiling brightly and holding their thumbs up. They are attracting attention as ‘superior sibling’ because they have small faces and have outstanding features.
Netizens responded: “Tired siblings~ yet you still warm my heart. Happy New Year!” “You are such a handsome couple! Fighting Daradoong!” “You sure share the same blood. By the way, what do you guys talk with each other?”
2NE1 showed a charismatic performance on SBS’s Song Festival that was held on December 29.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu