miercuri, 28 decembrie 2011

IU ranks first on Melon four weeks in a row

IU’s “You and I” ranked first on the Melon chart for four weeks in a row.
The song, which was released on November 29, ranked first on the daily chart for a month and beat Leessang’s 25-day first-place record with their song “Turned off the TV.”
All IU’s songs, including, “Good Day,” “The Story Only I Didn’t Know,” “Someday,” “Hold My Hand,” “Ice Flower,” and “You and I,” which were released this year, ranked first and have helped cement IU’s standing as a current hot icon.
On KBS’s Special Music Bank for the End of 2011, which aired on December 23, IU’s “Good Day” ranked first on the K-chart and “You and I” was selected as the most popular song in 2011.
IU’s agency, Loen Entertainment, says, “We are truly thankful for all the support that IU has received this year. She will do her best to make the best music in the future. Please continue supporting her.”
IU is currently keeping busy with her song “You and I.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu