vineri, 30 decembrie 2011

Big Bang’s Taeyang, “G-Dragon is my lifelong friend”

Big Bang’s Taeyang recently talked about his group members.
Taeyang started the interview by saying, “Since we went through so many things this year, we have become closer to each other.”
He also talked about G-Dragon, who he has known since he was an elementary school student. They were trainees at YG Entertainment.
Taeyang said, “As a friend, I felt sorry for G-Dragon. But he is my best friend, and is closer to me than my family. Even if something worse happens to him, I will not let him go. He is my lifelong friend.”
Taeyang left a comment on his Twitter account in October and was unintentionally misunderstood. He tweeted, “Even though I look like that I don’t know, I know everything. Even though I look like I’m fooled, I’m just closing my eyes.”
He said, “That comment has nothing to do with G-Dragon. I just wrote about my feelings towards the world. I felt really bad at the time because people thought that comment was aimed at G-Dragon.”
He also talked about his other group members, T.O.P, Daesung, and Seungri.
Taeyang said, “We still live together. Like family, we understand each other even though we don’t tell each other everything.”
He added, “During the break, we gathered together and worked hard to make songs. We have already made several new songs for Big Bang and we are currently working on our new album.”
He also talked about Big Bang’s plans for 2012.
“We have been holding our exclusive concert, ‘Big Show,’ every year. We will also hold the concert in March on 2012. And we will release our new album at the time,” he said.
Taeyang smiled when he said, “We will do our best to repay our fans’ support and love. My solo album will also be released as well.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu