marți, 30 aprilie 2013

Psy to return to the Dodger Stadium to support LA Dodgers’ Ryu Hyun Jin


If you recall back when the “Gangnam Style” phenomenon was just starting to make waves in the States, Psy showed his ‘horse dance’ to the world at the Dodger Stadium. He’s now returning to the stadium to show his support for LA Dodgers’ Ryu Hyun Jin.
LA Dodgers’ Ryu Hyun Jin shared on his Twitter, “I showed the dance to the athletes and they liked it a lot.” Psy thanked him for his support by promising, “I will go to show my support right after I arrive in LA later this April. Fighting always.”
Ryu Hyun Jin also showed his love for Psy with his ‘Ryu Hyun Jin, Gangnam Style’ cover video featured on the major league homepage, which showed the athlete doing his horse dance with fellow teammates Ace Clayton Kershaw and Matt Kemp.
Psy commented in a recent interview, “I definitely want to go visit to show my support. But I’m worried that my visiting will give unnecessary pressure to Ryu Hyun Jin.”
Psy will show his support at the LA Dodger game on May 1st at 11 AM KST.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu