sâmbătă, 20 aprilie 2013

Actress Yoo In Na’s Spring Pictorial For Cosmopolitan

Actress Yoo In Na recently appeared in the May issue of “Cosmopolitan Korea” and revealed jaw-droppingly gorgeous photos.
The concept of the photo shoot was “Popping Girl” where Yoo In Na’s innocent baby face and curvy figure were the focal point of the pictorial. 
In the follow-up interview with “Cosmopolitan Korea,” Yoo In Na revealed that it had always been her dream to be a radio DJ. In fact, if you didn’t know already – the actress is currently the radio DJ over at KBS 2FM’s “Volume Up.” She stated, “I think what’s more difficult than scheduling a live broadcast is listening to the struggles of our listeners. No matter what kind of hardships they’re facing, when they tell me they feel better after having heard my voice that day, it makes me happy.”
She added, “In the future I’d like to take on a character that’s as charismatic as Bridget Jones from ‘Bridget Jones’s Diary.’ There are a lot of people out there who assume that I pretend to be all prim and proper, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Whenever I eat food, I use my fingers like it’s no big deal.”
In related news, Yoo In Na currently stars in the KBS2 TV drama series, ”You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin” as older sister Lee Yoo Shin. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu