luni, 29 aprilie 2013

Five Fun Facts About JYJ Yoo Chun (As Actor)



Park Yoo Chun, also known as Yoochun and by the stage name of Mickey Yoochun is so popular throughout Asia, that when he travels with his group JYJ, airports are often immobilized by the arrival of eager fans.
Although you may know a lot about the singer-turned actor, here are a few more facts.
1. Park Yoo Chun is very close to his brother, Park Yoo Hwan, who is also an actor. The brothers immigrated to America with the
r parents but were separated when Yoochun left to pursue a career as a singer. The experience was difficult for both of them, but today the siblings are closer than ever.
"My brother is like a father to me," said Yoo Hwan, who appeared in the drama, "A Thousand Days' Promise."
As to who is a better actor, Yoochun says his brother's acting is more natural than his, but he is better at being emotional.
2. The role of Han Jung Woo in "Missing You" proves that Yoochun can turn on the tears. The line his character kept repeating was that he was not really crying but the wind was making his eyes tear up. But it was so cold on set that it actually interfered with his crying.
 "When the chilly wind is blowing, it's not easy to cry," said Yoochun. "And in the cold wintry weather, my mouth often became frozen when I was saying my lines.
3. He does not think he is a good actor yet or necessarily very attractive.
"Honestly, I need makeup in order to look good, and because I became an actor all of the sudden after being a singer, there is a lot of room for improvement," said Yoochun.
When praised for his work, he said. "It is not because my acting is good; rather I think my personal experiences show through my acting. As I have experienced crying bitterly before, it was possible for me to cry in scenes like that."
4. He would like to grow hair longer again, as it was in his early JYJ days, but drama roles get in the way.
"After "Sungkyunkwan Scandal," my hair was so long I could tie it up, I like long hair like that. But after I cut it off, even if I want it long again, I can't do it. If I want to let my hair grow long, I need to have one year of no work, but there is work continually."
5. He is so busy that he considered adopting a daughter but decided his schedule was too demanding. He so enjoyed interacting with the young actress Kim So Hyun when he starred in "Rooftop Prince" that he began to think about how much he would like to have a daughter.
 "I really love daughters," said Yoochun. "I fantasize about having a loving family. When I marry I think I will be able to have a daughter like So Hyun."



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu