duminică, 2 iulie 2017

Cast of “Infinity Challenge” Calls G-Dragon on Their Newest Episode



Translation below:
Park Myung Soo: He’s going to be difficult [to cast]. He is way younger than me, but he’s going to be difficult.
G-Dragon: Hello?
Park Myung Soo: Are you GD?
G-Dragon: Yes, hyung. Hello.
Park Myung Soo: Have you been doing well?
G-Dragon: Yes, I am.
Park Myung Soo: I’ve been following your activities through the media. I am always thankful to you. I can’t express my feelings well, but if you have time, maybe I can buy you a meal?
G-Dragon: When do I need to go there?
Park Myung Soo: I’ll give you 30 minutes. It will be good if you can come in 30 minutes.
G-Dragon: Ah, 30 minutes… I would love to eat with you, hyung, but I don’t think I can make it in 30 minutes.
Park Myung Soo: How long will it take you if you’re coming?
G-Dragon: I think 3 days.
Park Myung Soo: You are such an international star I see. Thank you. It’s okay if you can’t eat with me, but your broadcast skills are improving a lot. I didn’t expect you to say 3 days. Now you can do adult jokes too.
G-Dragon: I’m in my 30s now too.
Park Myung Soo: That’s why… I’m in my 50s. Anyway, I feel sad when I see you liking Hyungdon more than me.
G-Dragon: I don’t particularly like Hyungdon more than you.
Park Myung Soo: I like you, but I don’t want to burden you so I’m trying not to show it off.
G-Dragon: You’re burdening me…
Park Myung Soo: I see that it’s hard to have a meal with you. Okay then, since I called you today, I will call you again when I’m 53 (5 years from now). Thank you.
G-Dragon: Yes, goodbye.
Park Myung Soo: I’m in trouble. GD is not coming. What should I do?
Source: @gau899/ gau899 @ Vimeo
Translation via @jezkwon

Park Myung Soo Hilariously Gets Rejected After Asking G-Dragon To Lunch

Cast of "Infinity Challenge" Calls G-Dragon on Their Newest Episode [VIDEO]
Park Myung Soo and G-Dragon had a funny interaction on the July 1 episode of Infinite Challenge.
During the episode, Park Myung Soo tried to recruit some celebrity friends to come on the show and have lunch at his food truck. He called G-Dragon and asked him if he could make it to the location in 30 minutes.
“I would love to eat with you but I don’t think I’ll be able to make it in 30 minutes,” G-Dragon responded. In the hopes of getting the superstar on the show, Park Myung Soo then asked, “If you were to come, how long would it take you?”
“It’ll take about three days,” said G-Dragon, taking the comedian by surprise.
Right before ending the call, Park Myung Soo added, “It makes me a little sad to see that you like Jung Hyung Don more than me,” to which G-Dragon clarified, “That’s not exactly true.”
Park Myung Soo confessed, “I like you a lot, but I don’t show it because I don’t want to burden you.”
“It’s burdening,” G-Dragon hilariously replied, leaving Park Myung Soo speechless.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu