joi, 27 iunie 2013

When does Lee Jong Suk want to get married?

It looks like Lee Jong Suk wants to get married really soon as the subject of marriage was brought up once again.
He expressed his desired to get married on his me2day before, and he did it again during the interview he had with Kim Woo Bin on SBS' 'One Night of TV Entertainment'. He said, "I want to get married when I'm at my peak in terms of my looks. I want to be married when I'm still young and beautiful."
Kim Woo Bin added, "Recently, he keeps talking about marriage. He doesn't even have a girlfriend, but he keeps talking about getting married." He then left a message to Lee Jong Suk's future girlfriend by looking at the camera and said, "He's very detailed oriented and he thinks of others first, so if you date him, you won't regret it. Don't pass him up."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu