miercuri, 19 iunie 2013

G-Dragon is 'wild & young' for 'Cosmopolitan' + reveals his ideal type

G-Dragon may look like the coolest person you could ever meet just by looking at his pictorial for 'Cosmopolitan', but he revealed that he's just like everyone else in his everyday life.

G-Dragon revealed how he relieves his stress sharing, "Like any other person my age, I hang out with my friends and we talk and have a drink together." Having revealed that 'wild & young' is his lifestyle motto, the rapper commented, "Even when I become a grandfather, I will go around wearing bright red outfits. Whenever I meet my friends, I will talk about everything from women to life, even about the drama I saw yesterday. Once I start talking, I keep the conversation going."

G-Dragon also got fan girls' attention by revealing his ideal type: "I like a woman who just has good sense of things, even when she says just one thing or wears a certain piece of clothing. If she is pretty as well, I think I will really like her."


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu