marți, 18 iunie 2013

CL is 'the baddest female' you've ever seen for 'Vogue Korea'

CL mesmerized fans with her eye-catching concept of high fashion-meets-street-edge as 'the baddest female' for 'Vogue Korea'.

The idol will surely have heads turning with her pictorial, rocking out looks that not every woman can pull off. From her makeup and outfits to the endless amount of pins in her hair, CL easily takes command of her territory of combining fashion with her fierce charisma, whether it be indoors or in the wilderness. 



During the interview, CL shared, "I want to be a person of influence. I hope that fans can attain confidence or entertainment through anything I do including my fashion, music, makeup, and more. I want to live knowing that I'm making a difference."




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu