duminică, 6 noiembrie 2011

Super Junior’s Shindong sings a duet with Seo Young Eun


Singer Seo Young Eun and Super Junior’s Shindong will sing a duet.
Seo will appear as a guest to sing “What An Awful Word” with Shindong on MBC’s radio program Shindong’s Shimshimtapa.
Their duet was proposed by the production crew of the show.
Shindong has been a big fan of Seo and loved her song “What An Awful Word.” The production crew proposed a duet after finding out that Shindong longed to perform a duet with her.
Seo says, “I was very surprised when they proposed a duet with Shindong. I’ve never sang a duet with a member of an ‘idol’ group before. I wonder how it will feel like to sing this with someone other than Jeong Yeop, whom I originally sang this with. I’m looking forward to it.”
The duet will be aired on the 4th at midnight on Shindong’s Shimshimtapa.
Seo is popular with her recent song “You Are The Only One

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu