duminică, 6 noiembrie 2011

2AM’s Jo Kwon reveals a secret of Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga In: “She only drinks the water sold in department stores”

2AM’s Jo Kwon reveals a secret of Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga In.
In the recent episode of Secret, Jo revealed a secret of Ga In that he discovered while appearing in We Got Married through a screen on the set.
Jo said, “Ga In only drinks the water that tastes like coffee. She said it is a special type of water only sold in department stores. Besides, her manager is always holding a cup of coffee in his hand. Whenever Ga In wants coffee, he needs to bring it to her. I thought she was quite picky.”
At this, Ga In confessed, “I love coffee so much that I drink it until the time I go to bed. I usually do a coffee diet. Because I drink too much coffee, my manager is actually suffering from that.”
It will air on the 5th at 5:15 pm.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu