duminică, 6 noiembrie 2011

Jung Il Woo takes a picture of himself to celebrate the 5th anniversary since his debut

Jung Il Woo gave pleasure to his fans in celebration of the 5th anniversary since his debut.
On the 6th around 1:19 am, he uploaded his picture and tweeted, “Everyone! Today is the 5th anniversary of the day I debuted. Thank your for congratulating on this. I’ll be an actor who always tries hard and improves himself. Thank  you. By the way, where do you think I am?”
In the picture, his hair is still wet as if he just took a shower. His everlasting pretty smile attracts his fans’ attention.
People responded: “Already 5 years! Congratulation!” “I’ll look forward to seeing you always,” “The picture is R-rated,” “I love you the most when you smile,” “This picture is the gift.”
Jung Il Woo is currently playing the role of Cha Chi Soo in Flower Boy Ramyun Shop.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu