duminică, 6 noiembrie 2011

Goo Chang Mo compliments FT Island’s Lee Hong Ki’s performance on Immortal Classics 2: “My heart pounded madly”

In the episode of KBS 2’s Immortal Classics 2 which airs on the 29th, members of the cast competes one another with Song Gol Mae’s hit songs, and FT Island’s Lee Hong Ki makes a surprise appearance.
Lee Hong Ki selects Song Gol Mae’s “I’ll Love Everything” and makes viewers wonder by saying he will perform in a mad man concept on stage.
Lee says, “I’ll give a performance of a strong hard rock like a mad man,” and actually, he earns an enthusiastic reaction from the audience after the performance.
The emcee Moon Hee Joon compliments on Lee’s performance saying, “He acts on stage.” Ku Chang Mo who also appears in the episode as a legendary singer comments, “I felt the beat with my heart and my heart pounded madly at his performance.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu