joi, 26 septembrie 2013

Seung-chan's Diary: Mezamashi Live

Mezamashi Live in Fukuoka today. I was with Big Bang the last time, but today, I was on my own! Sang my new songs so I'm very happy! Not just that, a lot of Fukuoka VIPs came to support me so I was really excited! Too bad I'm leaving tomorrow… Nevertheless, I made precious memories with the fans in Fukuoka^^ Let's work harder so we can meet each other again!
Beni and Suzuki performed after me and they put out an amazing show! FYI, I think Suzuki-san like Fantastic Baby! (laughs) Thank you!
KBC “Duomo” which I filmed yesterday will air tonight. Make sure to watch it!
Well then! Fukuoka! See you again!
(According to fan accounts, Seungri performed 7 songs: Let's Talk About Love, Gotta Talk To U, Strong Baby, GG Be, Come to My, What Can I Do, and Fantastic Baby during the encore.)

seungri_mezamashi_001
seungri_mezamashi_002
seungri_mezamashi_003
seungri_mezamashi
Mezamashi Live will be aired on TV on September 30.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu