vineri, 27 septembrie 2013

Seung-chan's Diary: Downtown DX + Instagram Update

My job after returning to Tokyo from Fukuoka!?? Downtown DX!!! Not only that, this is my 3rd time. My 3rd time on Downtown DX! *¥(^o^)/* Happy happy!
Also, this Downtown DX episode is a 2-hour special! Filmed together with lots of respectable guests! Among them is a Japanese! Legend! I met Kitajima! I'm very honored to have worked with him!
I think he's a really cool person! He doesn't know me that well, but when I went up to him to greet him, he welcomed me cheerfully! Super! Happy! Thank you!
I also met CowCow! They thanked me for doing the “No Surprise Exercise” gagat Big Bang's concert! The “No Surprise Exercise” that I like! CowCow and I actually tried doing it together! Check the video! *¥(^o^)/*
00:00
00:15

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu