vineri, 27 septembrie 2013

Seungri: “Follow me and I'll reply”

Seungri's Twitter updates:
seungri_follow1
seungri_reply1
Fan: Oppa, you really went filming?
Seungri: Oppa just finished now~^^
seungri_reply2
seungri_reply3
Fan: Oppa I'm in my senior year in high school and I'm so sleepy.
What do I do?
Seungri: Pull yourself together
seungri_reply4
Fan: Oppa, I miss you
Seungri: Me too. I miss Korean VIPs. You guys are doing ok, right?
seungri_reply5
Fan: Oppa, what do you want to eat? Tell me.
I'll buy for you when you're in Korea
Seungri: Tangsuyuk
seungri_reply6
seungri_reply10
Fan: I bought your album in Korea
Seungri: Buy in Japan too!!!
seungri_reply7
Fan: I listen to your songs and work hard everyday.
Thanks for your awesome songs!
Seungri: The album will just be released in Japan on 10/9. How do you listen to them? I want you to listen to the Japanese versions properly
seungri_reply8
Fan: I'm having a mental breakdown because of Math. What to do?
Seungri: Rest for a bit and have some coffee? Let's meet at a coffee shop
in Harajuku
seungri_reply9
*Daedu = means “big head”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu