marți, 24 septembrie 2013

Seung-chan's Diary: “Fukuoka!”


Finally here in Fukuoka!! It's been a long time! The last time I was here was during Big Bang's Alive Dome Tour! The first work I did in Fukuoka! You guys remember? A year ago, I filmed for KBC's “Duomo” which I'm very grateful for!!
Really happy that I was able to work again with Okamoto and Maako *¥(^o^)/* Really had fun! It's a VTR that Fukuoka fans will definitely like! It airs tomorrow. Please check it out!
Had the LTAL release event in the evening!! First time to meet Fukuoka fans this close, but it was so exciting and everyone was so lovely and cool! Thanks for the good memories! Memories.
Lastly, it was on the news today, but I've become an MC for Fuji TV's “Popular Girls 100”. I was so happy and since the recording was very fun, I think everyone will surely enjoy it.Also, since I think all of this is because of you guys, thank you. Thank you again!Here's a pic with “Popular Girls 100” guest Mae Jono!
seungri_mao
It's Mezamashi Live tomorrow! My voice must be good, so I need a good night's sleep! Good night!
Seungri also uploaded a video from the Fukuoka fan meeting:

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu