vineri, 16 septembrie 2016

T.O.P FINALLY HITS LIMIT WITH SASAENGS, GIVES A FINAL WARNING

csealcrukaebtdw
T.O.P has finally had enough of sasaeng fans not respecting his privacy.
On the evening of September 16, T.O.P posted a message on Instagram, saying, “To my Chinese fans… Please don’t come to my house… Hearing my doorbell ring all night, I’m scared to death. My heart’s going to explode. I have been patient until now, but from now on I’m going to report it all to the police.” T.O.P then suggested a place they might visit, saying, “For a tourist attraction, Gwanghwamun is so beautiful. King Sejong Square’s Charisma is amazing.” He later uploaded a picture of the King Sejong’s Square statue and tried to make light/joke afterwards.
Since June 2016 alone, many celebrities have spoken out about sasaengs, including GOT7’s Youngjae, Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon, 2PM’s Junho, and EXO’s Lay.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu