vineri, 30 septembrie 2016

T.O.P APPEARS ON CNN TO TALK ABOUT ART

bigbang-t-o-p
BIG BANG’s T.O.P recently made an appearance on a CNN show to talk about art and what it means to him.
On October 3, T.O.P will be acting as a curator of an auction at Sotheby’s in Hong Kong. For this event, he was interviewed by CNN style, a 30-minute program airing once a month that introduces its viewers to the world of art, design, fashion, cars, luxury products, and architecture.
T.O.P is a passionate art collector and has lent his name (#TTTOP) to the upcoming Sotheby’s auction. On CNN style, he showcased various works of art by artists such as Jean-Michel Basquiat and Lee Ufan.
“Through my work as a musician and actor, my life can sometimes be very extreme,” he said. “When it tires me out, I get comfort and inspiration from art and the sense of beauty art brings to me.”
He continued, “When I see a design I like, or a picture that satisfies me, or admire a beauty that I’d never imagined before, I get jealous. Art stimulates me in my own life.”
T.O.P also revealed that he had met up with Sotheby’s a year ago to start working on this project. “We wanted to support young artists and donate part of the auction proceeds to charity. Asian artists and Western artists are combined together. Of course there are masterpieces that everyone knows, but there are also young artists with youthful tastes.”
“I’m proud of seeing all the works that we spent a year curating,” he said. “But it’s also thrilling to think that people will soon be able to share the happy feelings and strong emotions that I felt while working on this project.”
T.O.P’s interview will be included in the segment “The Invitation” on “CNN style,” which is broadcast through “The World Right Now with Hala Gorani” on CNN.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu