duminică, 18 decembrie 2016

BIG BANG ON SBS “INKIGAYO”

Big Bang’s stages were prerecorded, but the interview and the final stage/end is live.

INTERVIEW:

 
DS: We still make a great team work after 8 years. If I say Ah then they say uh! AH!
BIGBANG: UH!
DS: AH!
BIGBANG: UH!
 
MC: Explain FXXK IT?
GD: The title can be translated as fxxk it, whatever, geez idk... So about the song.. IDK...!
 
RI: *singing w/ a funny voice* FXXK IT, I don't know..!
GD: *pointing at RI* I really don't know about him... LOL

CHRISTMAS CARD FROM DAESUNG:


DS's Christmas wish: I've never seen Santa or Rudolf in my life. This winter, I wanna ride on a sleigh that's pulled by Rudolf!

LAST DANCE:


FXXK IT:


ENDING:


Source: @gau899, 핑끄 & BLACKPINK2NE1MAMA @youtube.com

A GROUP IMAGE FROM TODAY’S RECORDING OF “INKIGAYO”:


Source: YB_518

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu