sâmbătă, 27 iulie 2013

' I Can Hear Your Voice' Star Says of Lee Jong Suk 'He's Down-to-Earth

Kim Ga Eun who portrays the character of Go Sung Bin in the suspense horror Korean 'I Hear Your Voice', talks about his co-star Lee Jong Suk. She shared that although Lee Jong Sukalready rose to fame, he is still down-to-earth despite his popularity and charm.

She also shared about their character portrayal particularly on Go Sung Bin's relationship with Park Su Ha portrayed by Lee Jong Suk and Kim Choong Ki which is portrayed by Park Doo Shik, she shared, "I have a one-sided, faithful love and watch Su Ha from afar. Although she feels sad about Su Ha's love line, she has another love line, so it's okay."

When Kim Ga Eun asked about her co-star's real personality, she shared by saying "Since we're the same age, we spoke informally to each other from the start. My first scene was with Lee Jong Suk, but since we are of the same age and he was carefree and joked around a lot, we got close immediately. It was my first scene and I was nervous, but we got close to each other in less than a few minutes, so it was comfortable." You could see how Kim Ga Eun felt comfortable working with his co-star.

Kim Ga Eun continued her opinion by revealing "People ask me if Lee Jong Suk acts like he's all that because he's young and at the height of his popularity these days, but it's not like that at all. He gets along with the staff well and brightens up the atmosphere, so I feel comfortable filming the scenes that we have together." 

Lastly, she shared how she felt by stating,"When I film with Lee Jong Suk, I stand on a pedestal and act. I am not even that short, but I look short compared to Lee Jong Suk. It's really hard for a every women of being short in height but Lee Jong Suk wil make sure that his co star will feel at ease with him.
Meanwhile,'I Hear Your Voice' will be saying goodbye, last episodes will be aired next week, So better stay tuned every Wednesday and Thursday. You wouldn't wanna missed their finale. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu