sâmbătă, 27 iulie 2013

A Lucky Fan Goes on a Date with Actor Choi Jin Hyuk

Recently on July 24, actor Choi Jin Hyuk went on date with a lucky winner of the contest titled “Movie Date with Choi Jin Hyuk Event.”
The winner was announced to be a 23-year-old female college student. She stated, “When I first found out that I was chosen, I was so surprised my mind went blank. Everyone was so envious of me. When I met him in person, I still couldn’t believe it. I was really nervous, but I still had a wonderful day. I was so thankful because he was very friendly and gentlemanly. I will never forget this day.”
Choi Jin Hyuk also stated, “I had a great time. This was the first time I went on a date with a fan, and it was very special. I hope to spend more time with many of my fans in the future.”
Meanwhile, the date took place in Seoul where they watched a movie and had romantic dinner together.  
choi jin hyuk date

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu