miercuri, 29 mai 2013

Lee Hi dishes on what it's like to be a part of the YG Family

It's been a year since Lee Hi joined YG Entertainment, and the rookie singer dished on what her YG Family is really like in an interview with TV Report

Lee Hi shared, "First off, because I am the youngest in my agency, they call me, 'maknae'. CEO Yang Hyun Suk started calling me that, and before I knew it, others started calling me by that nickname too. Every time I hear it, I feel good. It's to the point that I hope I can continue to be the maknae. They are concerned that I might not adjust well, so they support me a lot."


Lee Hi had nothing but good things to say about her father-like role model, Yang Hyun Suk, sharing, "He is always doing things for me like a father would. It's amazing how he consistently finds new concepts that suit me. I never fail to get surprised each time he does that. Even when it comes to things that seem impossible, if CEO Yang takes it on, it becomes possible. He leads me in the right path to fulfill my dream."

The rookie singer also opened up about her duet with 'The Baddest Female',CL. "I was very joyful when I got to perform a collaboration stage with CL sunbaenim. I always thought that CL sunbaenim was really cool, so it was amazing for me to be able to perform on one stage with her. CEO Yang Hyun Suk readily accepted the request, and it happened. It feels surreal knowing that my sunbaes are helping the 'maknae'."


"I also knew that [Gummy] sunbaenim overflowed with charisma, but she took care of me well like a big unni would. She took care of me like she would for a baby, so I was always surprised when I would meet up with her."

Of course, she couldn't leave out Big Bang and revealed, "CL and G-Dragonsunbaenims are normally cool in real life. G-Dragon, especially, has a cool lifestyle. He always dresses well, so he seems perfect. Big Bang's Seungrisunbaenim is really friendly. If I seem nervous, he recognizes that and makes me feel comfortable. He has a lot of kind charms."


Lee Hi also shared her gratitude to Psy, commenting, "I am really thankful toPsy sunbaenim. When would a young, rookie singer like me ever have the chance to perform in front of 50,000 people at a concert? Giving me that opportunity must've not been an easy thing to do. I think it's because he supports me that it became possible. Even when I look back on it, it was a really special moment. He knew that I was really nervous, so he purposefully gave me a big round of applause. The moment I stood on stage, I was really proud of Psy sunbaenim."

"I think that I'm able to promote with a lot of help thanks to my YG Family sunbaenims. I gain a lot of strength through featuring opportunities and just by the fact that they're supporting me together. I will work hard to become the 'maknae' Lee Hi who will be a small help to my sunbaenims."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu