vineri, 12 august 2016

G-DRAGON’S INSTAGRAM & WEIBO UPDATE (160812) PART 2

gd1
xxxibgdrgn: 📸
gd2
xxxibgdrgn: 📸

FROM WEIBO:

All of the photos had the same comment “Memories of Jeju❣ My T3 Life📸”:
CpqabW1UMAA_3NP
CpqabWHUsAAyphM
CpqabVXUkAAmx11
CpqaXaPUIAQSvQ7
CpqaXZQUEAEz95y
CpqaXYsVUAEwj1n
CpqaSlxUAAAcPVL
CpqaSltVUAAsWEq
CpqaSlqVUAIU3H4
CpqZU23VIAEJob6
CpqZU2HVYAIedup
CpqZU1FUEAE1HyR
CpqZOg6VUAEIrsK
CpqZOgEUkAASEZG
CpqZOfHVIAE6DGe
CpqZHLIVUAAVHXG
CpqZHLLUAAAJbO1
CpqZHLKUIAUN6FB
Weibo Screencaps via @TeamBigBang

COMMENTS IN THE “8 SECONDS” VIDEO:

8 by GD
Let’s go
I am going to make some apparels now
I will make them real cool
I will make it and wear it
You will fall for me when I wear it…in 8 seconds
Are you curious where this place is?
Come follow me~
I am going to have fun all day long
8 by G-Dragon
8 seconds

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu