luni, 27 aprilie 2015

YANG HYUN SUK TALKS ABOUT BIG BANG’S PLANS FOR THE ARMY

Yang Hyun Suk Speaks on His Love for Big Bang and the Group’s Plans for the Army
YG Entertainment’s CEO, Yang Hyun Suk, recently spoke up about Big Bang’s upcoming plans for enlisting in the military.
On April 26, after wrapping up the second night of Big Bang’s comeback concert in Seoul, Yang Hyun Suk met with reporters and touched on various topics in regard to the group’s comeback promotions, as well as their overall plans for the future.
When asked about Big Bang’s army plans, Yang Hyun Suk revealed, “This concert is not Big Bang’s last concert. There are many people worrying about Big Bang going into the army, but they are kids that I have no worries for, even if they leave for their service. T.O.P is currently attending university, so there are no plans to enlist until next year.”
He continued, “Another album will be released this year. The army is definitely something you have to do, but they each have strong abilities as solo artists. Even if one member goes to the army, they are still Big Bang. Even if two members go to the army, they are still Big Bang. They will continue to protect their name as Big Bang and they plan to consistently promote through solo and unit activities. I hope they become a group that grows old with the fans for nine more years…I believe Big Bang will be forever as long as they make good music.”
On the group returning as a whole after three years, Yang Hyun Suk joked, “What’s there to worry about going to the army for two years?” and added, “Big Bang’s biggest competitive edge is the impact of their solo activities. There is no need for all of the members to enlist at the same time.”
The YGE CEO also spoke about his love for the team: “I get scolded a lot by fans because I don’t make albums often enough for Big Bang, but I do think I kept one promise. In our country, boy groups only last about four to five years for the most part. That’s because of the contract duration. I made a promise to make a long-running team because Seo Taiji and Boys didn’t last very long. This year is Big Bang’s ninth year. I can’t make a promise, but if it were up to me, I would want to be with Big Bang for the next nine years as well, no matter what I have to do. They are dongsaengs that I really like, artists that I like, and kids that I want to stay with.”
Yang Hyun Suk also explained why he chose a project single album method for Big Bang’s comeback, saying that when the group normally releases an album, only a couple of the songs – including the title track – are heard, while all of the other songs get pushed out of the spotlight. He thought it was a waste for all of their songs to not be listened to properly, and because he believes each and every one of Big Bang’s new tracks are good, this project release method was a good idea.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu