joi, 12 aprilie 2012

Yesung-Siwon, Bald and Fat? Shocking Pictures!

Yesung-Siwon, Bald and Fat? Shocking Pictures!
Super Junior's Yesung and Siwon revealed funny pictures of themselves, bringing laughter to their fans.
Today Yesung posted on his twitter, 'If I were to shave my head, would I look like this?' along with a picture. It is a virtual picture, but the bald head looks very realistic on him. The bald image is the opposite of his usual good-looking image.
Siwon also recently posted on his twitter, 'Even though I lose everything, even though I lose my popularity, even though I was really fat, could you love me for who I am', and revealed a fat picture of him. His sharp chin line and thin cheeks were stretched beyond their limits, bringing shock.
Like Us on Facebook : 
Internet users who saw the picture commented, 'You are so funny,' 'If they really looked like this it would be shocking,' and 'Please keep your image now.’

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu