luni, 30 aprilie 2012

TVXQ, SNSD, Super Junior, SHINee, f(x) Attends 'I AM' Showcase


TVXQ, SNSD, Super Junior, SHINee, f(x) Attends 'I AM' Showcase
SM artists shared their thoughts of performing at New York in Madison Square Garden.
The ‘IAM’ showcase held on April 30 at CGV Yeongdeungpo Starium was attended by several SM artists Kangta, TVXQ, Super Junior, Girls’ Generation, SHINee, and f(x). The artists shared about their thoughts of the highly anticipated upcoming film. ‘IAM’ is a documentary that features 32 SM artists depicting their stories from the days of training to becoming artists that performed in New York’s Madison Square Garden.
Like Us on Facebook : 
TVXQ Yunho shared recalling the New York concert, “It was so interesting to be able to perform on the same stage such as Michael Jackson, whom I have much respect. I couldn’t believe it and was looking at my foot. The 90% of the audience consisted of locals. It was moving to see the audience sing along with us.”
Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany shared, “The New York performance was extraordinary as I have lived in the U.S. I saw the ‘IAM’ first and I think it conveys each artists feelings very well. I believe the audience will be nervous together as they watch the film.”
f(x)’s Amber shared her admiration towards the senior artists, “As we were performing I thought the seniors are amazing. I think it’s due to the hard work of the seniors that we have an opportunity to perform in New York.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu