luni, 30 aprilie 2012


Girls’ Generation Hyoyeon Nervous about Getting Physically Close to...

Earlier today, MBC’s “Dancing with the Stars 2” held its press conference at the Grand Ambassador Hotel in Seoul. MC Lee Duk Hwa and Kim Gyuri, along with cast members Sunwoo Jae DukKim Won ChulLee Hoon, Song Jae GookDennis KangTony AhnChoi Eun KyungChoi Yeo JinKim Ga YoungShin Soo Ji, and Girls’ Generation Hyoyeon attended the event.
During the press conference, Hyoyeon stated, “It’s [dance] a different style from the ones I normally like and places a lot of emphasizes femininity. Everyone expects me to do well because I’m a good dancer, but they were wrong. It was harder for me than a beginner because I’m already so used to a certain way [of dancing]. But I will work harder to show everyone my best.”
When asked why she thought she was chosen among Girls Generation to participate in the show, Hyoyeon bashfully answered, “I think it’s because I’m the best dancer [in the group]. Or not?” Regarding a possible scandal with coach/partner Kim Hyung Suk, she replied, “Not a chance. However, we’re the same age, so I was extremely nervous when we were physically close.”
Meanwhile, “Dancing with the Stars 2” will premiere on MBC this Friday, May 4, at 9:55PM KST. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu