marți, 10 aprilie 2012

SNSD’s Yuri, “Yoona and I monitor each other”

SNSD’s Yuri recently talked about what she does when she makes mistakes while shooting a series.
Yuri attended an event for SBS’s Monday-Tuesday series Fashion King to meet her fans and to encourage people to watch the series on time. At the event, she talked about how she feels about her acting career.
When she was asked what does she do when she makes mistakes while shooting, she replied, “I think I unintentionally stick my tongue out and say what I should do.”
When she was asked what is the most impressive line she has had in the series, she made people laugh by answering, “Can I say it again here? Everyone who are here, ‘wipe your mouth.’”
She also talked about Yoona, who appears on KBS’s series Love Rain. “Since we have many things to share, whenever we meet, we talk a lot about our dramas. We also monitor each other and play together by inviting one another to the set for the series.”
After the event, Yuri said, “Thank you so much for coming to see me even though it’s raining outside. Since I was with you, I enjoyed watching the series more than usual. Today was a happy day thanks to the fans.”
Yuri plays the role of a fashion designer named Choi Anna, who looks perfect but has a painful past. She is receiving many favorable reviews from the audience.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu