marți, 10 aprilie 2012

SNSD’s Yoona says, “It’s true that I care about the ratings for Love Rain”

SNSD’s Yoona, who is currently appearing in KBS 2TV’s drama series Love Rain as the main character, gave her opinion about the ratings for the series.
In the episode of KBS 2TV’s Weekly Entertainment that aired on April 7, Yoona gave an interview in the segment of Guerrilla Date.
As the reporter Kim Tae Jin asked, “Do you care about the ratings for the series?” Yoona answered, “Yes.”
Yoona said, “I can’t say I don’t care about it because I do. But I don’t cling to it.” The ratings for Love Rain are currently lower than MBC TV’s Lights and Shadows and SBS TV’s Fashion King, which air in the same time slot.
Yoona also talked about her position when she poses for the camera with other SNSD members. She said, “I always want to be at the center, but I don’t cling to it, either.”
Yoona also said, “I like when people say to me that I’m girly. I want to get married when I become 32.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu