miercuri, 11 aprilie 2012

MC Sniper poses with Huh Gak and exclaims, “I’ve finally found my lost brother!”

Recently, singer Huh Gak and MC Sniper have drawn attention for their similar appearance.
On April 11, MC Sniper tweeted a picture and commented, “Finally, I’ve found my lost brother. After walking down the path of each other’s lives, we’ve finally met. I’ll never let his hand go again. I’m glad to have you back brother.”
In the picture, Huh and MC Sniper are posing friendly with their arms around each other’s shoulders. Huh seems to be a bit nervous having a more experienced singer next to him. MC Sniper did not forget to advertise Huh’s new single, which was released on April 3, by holding it in one hand.
Netizens who saw the picture commented: “They really look alike.” “MC Sniper lost a lot of weight.” “Try to take a picture with Huh Gong too!” “I’m sure he’s your blood brother.” “Daebak! It makes me speechless.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu