joi, 12 aprilie 2012

Lee Hyo Ri talks honestly on ‘Healing Camp’

Singer Lee Hyo Ri recently talked about how she felt after appearing on Healing Camp.
On April 11, Lee tweeted, “I finished recording Healing Camp. I realized that I’m a very lucky person after I had the chance to talk about my childhood. Thank you.”
She added, “The reason the show is popular is because there are beautiful writers who make guests talk honestly. They study a lot about the guests and agree with them the most.”
Lee thanked the emcees for the show, “Lee Kyung Gyu, who is tough but sweet, Han Hye Jin, who responds a lot with a childlike face, and Kim Jae Dong, who looks like he understands everything.”
Lee made people laugh by saying, “But I’m a little scared. I think I was too honest. What should I do? Should I steal the tape?”
The episode, in which Lee appeared, of SBS’s Healing Camp will air in early May.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu