vineri, 13 aprilie 2012

Ji Sung shows off his good-looking face on the street

Actor Ji Sung recently released a picture of himself taken with some staff members during the outdoor shooting.
On April 12 around 5:00 p.m., Ji Sung uploaded a picture on his me2day account with the comment, “I’m now with some staff members, shooting a scene near Hongik University. The scene I’m shooting now is one that I’m walking on the street, crying in the crowd. Many people helped me a lot so that I could shoot the scene well.”
In the picture, Ji Sung is staring at the camera with some staff members. In the crowd, he’s showing off his clean skin and good-looking face and captivating his female fans with his gentle smile.
People responded: “I miss you so much. You look really nice when you work,” “Please be careful not to catch a cold because it’s going be chilly at night,” “I’ll look forward to seeing you soon on screen.”
Ji Sung is currently filming the movie My P.S. Partner.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu