joi, 12 aprilie 2012

2NE1′s Park Bom, “Park Ji Min made me cry”

The behind the scene of Park Ji Min, who is appearing on K-pop Star, and 2NE1′s Park Bom was recently released.
On April 12, portal site Daum released an undisclosed video of Park Ji Min and her idol Park Bom who met through the show and drew a lot of attention.
In the April 1 episode of the show, Park was cast by YG Entertainment and met her idol Park Bom. Park Bom gave Park Ji Min bamboo salt for her sore throat. She also gave Ji Min a cute figure which looks like her to support her.
In the video, Park Bom advises Ji Min for her performance and reviews her previous stages.
Park Ji Min asked, “How can I lose weight without getting stressed?” Park Bom replied honestly, “There is no way to lose weight without getting stressed.”
Park Bom added, “I cried a lot after listening to your song “Over the Rainbow.” When boss gave you perfect score, I was moved to tears. I don’t know I was helpful to you or not but if I was that will make me happy.”
People who saw the video responded: “Park Bom is so kind.” “I’m really glad to see Park Bom takes care of Park Ji Min.” “I want to see the two Parks on stage together.”
In the April 15 episode of the show, the Top 4 members, Park Ji Min, Baek Ah Yeon, Lee Seung Hoon, and Lee Ha Ee will compete against each other to enter the Top 3 group.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu