marți, 13 martie 2012

Lee Jung Dedicates A Song To Jang Yoon Jung?

lj
Singer Lee Jung confessed that he'd written a song dedicated to the singer Jang Yoon Jung.

He appeared on the latest episode of the show "1000 Songs Challenge." Before beginning his round of singing, he engaged in a quick interview.
Like Us on Facebook :


When the MCs asked about the release of his new album, Lee Jung replied "I'm working on the album right now. I think it'll be released around next year." Then, the MCs inquired why he had come on the show if it wasn't to promote his new album.

Then Lee Jung replied "I actually have made a song for Jang Yoon Jung titled "Pit-a-Pat". I can't sing it for you here but I can between just the two of us," and winked at the female MC.

After his performance, Jang Yoon Jung again inquired "Why have you come on the show today?" and Lee Jung jokingly replied "Well, it's actually been really long since I've come to SBS so I wanted to make sure that I had not lost my way," causing everyone to burst out laughing.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu