duminică, 4 martie 2012

Kim Soo Hyun says “I think I am good-looking”

Actor Kim Soo Hyun is becoming “King of Brash Attitude” saying he thinks he is good-looking. (Yes, You’re right about you appearance.)
Kim had an interview on the episode of MBC’s Section TV Entertainment TV that aired on March 4. The good-looking actor currently appears MBC’s The Moon that Embraces the Sun, which is coming close to the final.
When asked if he had ever thought that he looks handsome while taking a shower, looking in a mirror, Kim replied, without hesitation, “Yes.” He added, “That’s me. I love myself, especially my eyes.”
Speaking of the kiss scene that recently created an issue, Kim said it was not an easy job. He dished, “There were rails for cameras and the cameras moved around the track for about five laps. That was quite long. It was hard for me to hold the breath during the scene.”
Also, he talked about actress Han Ga In, who plays opposite him. “At first, things were not easy because she is a very shy, introverted person. But now we have become close now.”
Additionally, the modest actor attributed the popularity of the series to the child actors, including Yeo Jun Goo, Kim Yoo Jung, and others. The interview Section TV Entertainment News is to air on March 4, at 4:20 p.m. pm MBC.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu