duminică, 4 martie 2012

Haha: 'Drunk Courtship'

Haha: 'Drunk Courtship'
Entertainer Haha left a comedic 'drunk courtship' video at the news of his friend Park GeunShik's marriage.
On the 4th, Haha posted on his twitter, "Ha DongHoon's forever lover Park GeunShik is getting married today. I love you, GeunShik. I love you! Be happy! I love you!"
He also wrote to No HongChul, "GeunShik is getting married. I feel so weird."
Haha's friend Park GeunShik had come out in MBC 'Infinite Challenge', and got the nickname 'Haha's friend GeunShik.'
Haha continued, leaving a video saying "I'm drunk! I love you GeunShik! GwangSoo, I love you!", bringing laughter to the viewers.
Netizens commented saying, "Hope Haha meets someone soon too...", "I almost died watching his video", "He must be really sad", etc.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu