vineri, 16 martie 2012

B1A4 Releases Comeback MV "Baby I'm Sorry"

B1A4 Releases Comeback MV "Baby I'm Sorry"

Following the release of their first full album "THE B1A4Ⅰ‘IGNITION’" today, B1A4 has released the music video for their title track "Baby I'm Sorry."

B1A4's leader Jin Young composed, wrote the lyrics for, and produced the title song "Baby I'm Sorry."  The song features a catchy melody and a unique composition that brings out unexpected twists. It was recently revealed that Jin Young had produced their entire album.

This rookie group had only made their debut last April with the song "O.K." from their mini album "Lets Fly." They followed that up with "Beautiful Target" in September and their second mini album "It B1A4."
 





Tracklist
01.Baby I’m Sorry
02.This Time Is Over
03.So Fine
04.Super Sonic
05.둘만 있으면(We’re Alone)(바로/Baro Solo Feat. 민/Min Of miss A)
06.웃어봐
07.Feeling
08.짝사랑(Crush)(산들/Sandeul Solo)
09.You Are My Girl
10.Wonderful Tonight (Unplugged Remix)
11.Baby I’m Sorry (Inst.)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu