vineri, 16 martie 2012

Ahn Sun Young, “MBLAQ’s Lee Jun showed his underwear”

Comedian Ahn Sun Young recently said that MBLAQ’s Lee Jun showed his underwear to her.
Lee and Ahn recorded the first episode of MBC’s new variety show In Dream in Nonsan, South Chungcheong Province. While Lee was changing his clothes, his underwear was exposed and surprised the cast members.
Lee said, “Ahn stole a glance at me changing my clothes.” But Ahn said, “I don’t know why but he changed his clothes in front of me and showed me his underwear.” Jung Joo Ri, the only witness who likes Lee, supported Ahn by saying, “He showed me his underwear too.”
MCs, Lee Kyung Shil and Choi Jung Yoon, for the show, envied Ahn and Jung, who saw Lee’s underwear, and said that they want to see his underwear someday too.
The first episode of the show, which is about the elders living in rural villages outside of the city, will air on March 18 at 5:00 p.m.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu