miercuri, 14 martie 2012

2AM’s Im Seul Ong is still lost in the beauty of Shin Min Ah

On the March 13 episode of SBS’s variety show Strong Heart, when 2AM’s Im Seul Ong was asked if he was still an ardent fan of actor Shin Min Ah, he answered that his devoted feelings toward her had became even stronger over time. When he appeared on the August 2010 episode of Strong Heart, he had revealed his sincere admiration for the beautiful actor.
Seul Ong says, “Whenever asked about my ideal type of women, I have always mentioned her name. I have never ever tasted the brand of coffee in the commercial of which she displayed a sweet romance with actor Won Bin. I once tried to watch the drama series My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho, as you know, where she appears as a lead character with Lee Seung Gi. I could not bear to see her smiling brightly along with Lee.”
“By then, I have never thought something bad of Lee Seung Gi, but after watching the romantic scenes in the drama series, I found myself searching on the Internet to pick faults about Lee,” he jokingly added.
When Boom, one of the regular guests, brought up the sensitive rumor that Seul Ong had developed a special relationship with Wonder Girls’ So Hee, Seul Ong clearly stated the issue by saying, “She and I are just friends.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu