marți, 14 februarie 2012

G.Na congratulates MC Lee Hyun Woo

G.Na joined Hyun Woo as the guest emcee on jTBC’s Music on Top last February 9th. Apparently, Doojoon was in France for the KBS Music Bank special in Paris followed by B2ST’s Beautiful Show concert in Germany on the 12th. That day itself, February 9th, also happened to be the graduation day of emcee Hyun Woo along with many young celebrities like Shinee’s Taemin, Kara’s Jiyoung, B1A4’s Gongchan, A Pink’s Bo-mi, My Name’s JunQ, IU, Yoo Seung Ho to name some.
G.Na asked him what he feels about graduating high school he said “It’s too bad…”  He also updated his Twitter that day saying
ㅠㅠI graduated today. ㅠㅠToo bad… I really feel so sad…ㅠㅠThanks to all the people who congratulated me and I also want to congratulate all the graduates. ^^”
    
Meanwhile, the 9th episode of Music on Top was jam-packed with whooping 14 performances from K-Pop idols to independent stars.  It was also Davichi’s comeback stage with their single “I’ll think of you.” Other artists who performed were Yeon Ji Hoo, X-5, TOUCH, J-Cera, FIX, BoM, Fat Cat, Blue Near Mother, Super Kidd, Soul Dive, ChAos, Chocolat and Nine Muses. The Music On Top Award for the week went to T-Ara’s Lovey Dovey but since the group was also in Paris, labelmate Davichi took the award for them.
       
Before the show ended, Hyun Woo asked G.Na how she felt about hosting the program. G.Na said “To be honest I was so nervous and also made a lot of mistakes but I hope you’d all still support me. I’ll do my best!” Starting this week, Music On Top will be aired every Wednesday at 6:50pm on jTBC.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu