marți, 28 februarie 2012

Who will Lee Jeok marry? “Park Ha Sun, Baek Jin Hee or Jung Soo Jung?”

On the episode of MBC TV’s High Kick, Short Legs Counterattack that aired on February 28, Lee Jeok had his delicate feelings hurt by women who only like him because of his money.
One day, Lee Jeok were shocked and depressed during a date with a woman because she was only interested in his money and not himself.
Later on, Ha Sun, Soojung, Ji Won took Lee Jeok to an expensive hotel and tried to rip him off to pay back for what he did to Jin Hee. Even though he kept drinking wine to soothe his wounded heart, Lee Jeok ended up stomping out of the room.
When Ha Sun saw Lee Jeok this angry she apologized, “I’m really sorry. I set this whole thing up. I was angry when I heard what had happened to Jin Hee. I lost my temper at that moment.” When Lee Jeok saw Ha Sun apologizing, he saw a completely new side of her.
In addition, Jin Hee patted Lee Jeok’s back who was puking on the side of the road and said, “It’s good to let everything go at times like this.” Soojung also gave his money back that she received when he was drunk.
After seeing the warm-hearts of these three women, Lee Jeok was so touched and said, “That was the first time I felt how warm-hearted my future wife is.” In other words, he hints that one of the three will be his wife in the future.
Meanwhile, Naesang attracted attention because he was humiliated in the process of figuring out what the next episode of The Moon That Hit The Sun will be about.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu