luni, 13 octombrie 2014

TAEYANG WRAPS UP SOLO TOUR BY COMFORTING FANS’ HEARTS

Big Bang’s Taeyang successfully wrapped up his solo concert by comforting the Big Bang fans.
Taeyang held his solo concert 2014 Taeyang Concert – Rise on October 10, 11 and 12 in Olympic Park’s Olympic Hall.
As his first solo concert in four years, it was originally scheduled to be held over two days on 11 and 12 but due to the fans’ request, the concert was extended to be held on 10th as well for a total of three concerts.
Taeyang took charge of performances, stage lighting, video clips, band and producing for the concert.
Taeyang performed various tracks from his first solo album Solar, including Superstar, Move, You’re My, I Need a Girl and Wedding Dress.
He continued by performing live the tracks from his second full length album Rise, such as Body, Eyes, Nose, Lips, Ringa Linga, Stay with me, Love You to Death, 1 AM, Didn’t Mean It and more. Having chosen to perform in the Olympic Hall in order to interact more closely with the fans, Taeyang made his way in between the audience throughout the concert, presenting exceptional fan service.
press-taeyang_002
Taeyang said, “Words cannot express how glad I am to meet you. Do you guys know how long it took for my album to come out? I worked hard for four years to release my album. I’m not the type that gets eager to release an album quickly but I wanted to show this album as quick as I can. Because I wanted to meet you on stage as soon as I can.”
Taeyang continued, “Thank you so much for waiting for me for this long. For the past year, I always thought of the concert and meeting you on stage, even when I was eating, using the bathroom and before sleeping. So every single one of you here today is so precious to me.”
About his solo tour, Taeyang said, “I actually began this tour in Japan. It was my first time holding a tour as a soloist and since I wanted to convey artist Taeyang’s thoughts and world through the concert, I participated in every single element. So for about one month, I worked alone, instead of as five. I’ve performed in big concerts as Big Bang every year, in the main stadium next door and dome tours in Japan, but this time I wanted to show my performance and interact more closely. It’s been crazy for the past one month but it’s been awesome and it allowed me to make beautiful memories. As I was doing a tour in Japan, I was thinking how wonderful it would be to hold the tour in Korea too. I thought how wonderful it would be if Korea also had the same environment and spaces.”
press-taeyang_003
During the Q&A session that followed, Taeyang comforted the Big Bang fans’ hearts, as Big Bang has been carrying out individual activities as actors and soloists, gathering popularity all around the world but postponing their group comeback in Korea several times.
Taeyang brought up Big Bang’s upcoming comeback as well as the issues regarding the Big Bang members, including Seungri’s recent car crash, G-Dragon’s dating rumors and more, comforting the fans and promising them to return with good music and performance to return their love and support.
One audience member asked about when Big Bang was returning, leading Taeyang to say, “I believe that the thing everyone′s curious about is related to the Big Bang members and the new album.”
Taeyang said, “As everyone knows, we made everyone worry with several big and small issues recently. As everyone knows, it always seems like we get swept away by these large waves during a typhoon, but once those things pass, a bright sky and clear air followed. I believe that Big Bang′s comeback will become a good foundation,” adding, “Because I really want to greet you all with the members with good music, I′ve been working on the new song at the studio. I′ve been sharpening my will to return with the members and good music. I really want to pay everyone back with good music.”
press-taeyang_005
Entering his 9th year since the debut, Taeyang shared, “It′s a time that could be both long or short, but thank you for sending love regardless what we looked like. You don′t have a reason to be thankful for us. We′ll be thankful instead. Before I even knew it, after spending all this time with Big Bang, I think we showed you a lot of things, but I hope that everyone will continue to support and watch over the future plans of these five rascals.”
Taeyang continued, “I will be launching the Asia tour beginning early next year. The tour was possible thanks to your great love. Thank you so much. I hope that many people will watch the concert from there too.”
Taeyang then wrapped up his solo tour by singing Big Bang’s Bad Boy and Fantastic Baby followed by his solo hits Ringa Linga, Body and Eyes, Nose, Lips as encore songs.

press-taeyang_004
press-taeyang_001

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu