miercuri, 12 martie 2014

Skrillex ft G-Dragon and CL- Dirty Vibe Lyrics

(G-Dragon)
Yeah you know me, homie-g

'cuz im in booty now(?)

women 'round me call me G

I got the dirty vibe

you wouldn't set a fire (?)

you got the funny vibe

nigga shush imon a danana(???)

money now

get it gotta key(?)

we can celebrate

every fuckin day

not without a hey

yeah they dedicate

get a dirty kay(?)

the dirty kay(?)

dirty vibe


(CL)

Seoul City

GZB

CL 


hold up

you in the presence of a queen

I turn up

all the pretty bitches love me

honey

mouth full of gold with them Jerry Cole(?)

stuntin' on some print shit, diamonds and pearls

I be on my worst behavior

hold my purse

runway's the strip club 

I be makin' it work

'cuz I'll be on until I die(?)

middle finger up so high

dirty vibe

dirty vibe

jump on that 


(G-Dragon)

I don't pop molly over microphones

point it atcha girl, watch her ass sing along


(CL)

talk shit with the prettiest lips

blow a kiss

kick a hole in your speaker, and then split 


(G-Dragon)

do it just for fun

I come second to none

swervin' in the lambo like a son of a gun


(CL)

what you ain't you ain't know

I'm yo girl's lesbian crush

she ain't with you she be rollin' my *dirty vibe*


(G-Dragon)

GGGG-G to the D motherfucker

who am I

make everysomone die motherfucker(?)

but divin' on C-momma

its the beat on the come up

get it, huh

and then you eat gun a mugga(?)


???????

???????

???????


G-Duh from the feet up(?)

I'm as dirty as they could and there's only one

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu