marți, 27 august 2013

Seungri reveals Clara once turned him down for a dinner date?

Seungri revealed that Clara once rejected his request to eat dinner together.

Both Seungri and Clara were guests on 'Incarnation's attempt at a live talk show, and Seungri was asked, "You and Clara knew each other from before?"
Seungri revealed, "Actually, someone I knew asked me if I wanted to be friends with Clara, since she's such a hot issue lately. I was really happy and I texted her and said, 'Let's have dinner sometime'. Clara answered, 'Sorry, I'm a bit busy now', so I just sent her a smiley emoticon."
Clara clarified that she wasn't lying and had actually been busy. She explained, "I was really working a lot then. I thought he was just going to contact me again... I was sad because he didn't ask me again. How do you feel about getting dinner after the recording?" Seungri wittily replied, "I'm a bit busy...", making everyone laugh.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu