luni, 16 iulie 2012

Super Junior’s Leeteuk confesses, “I’ve once faked my report card”


Recently, Super Junior’s Leeteuk has confessed that he had forged his report card when he was a student.
On July 15, the star participated in a shooting for KBS 2’s National Talk Show Hello which took place at the annex hall of KBS Yeouido building in Seoul.
A middle school girl appeared as a client of the show and shared her trouble. She said that her father stresses her out the most because he pushes her too hard on studying. When Leeteuk heard her issue, he revealed a secret story about his report card during his school days.
He said, “Once, I’ve forged my report card because I had to have my parents’ signature on it. I printed out some letters, cut them, and pasted them on top of bad grades. They still don’t know about it.”
On listening to his story, the emcees of the show joked. “Leeteuk has forged an official document!”
The episode also covers two other clients: a young woman in her twenties who is upset about her mother checking her purse and a female employee concerned about how to clean Gundam action figure of her boss. It airs on the 23rd of July.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu