joi, 14 iunie 2012

SISTAR’s Bora challenges the ‘Star Lap Time’


SISTAR’s Bora will appear on XTM’s Top Gear Korea 2 to challenge the ‘Star Lap Time.’
On June 14, the production crew for the show said Bora will appear in the June 17 episode of the show.
The production crew said, “We decided to cast Bora in the show because many people asked us to do so. We enjoyed shooting the show with her.”
Bora said, “I got my driver’s licence after I graduated from high school. Even though I haven’t driven a car many times, I enjoyed the shooting a lot.”
Bora added, “I’ve never driven a car over 90 km per hour except during the shooting, I think I drove fast enough to challenge the ‘Star Lap Time.’”
The last episode of the show will air on June 17 and Top Gear Korea 3 will start airing later this year.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu