vineri, 15 iunie 2012

Girl’s Day’s Youra proves that she is a natural beauty


Girl’s Day’s Youra recently released old pictures of herself.
On June 14, Youra tweeted two pictures with the comment, “I found some pictures that I took when I was 4 years old! There were times when I was little. The second picture was taken when I fell asleep on the swing.”
In the pictures, the little girl Youra has clear cut features and milky white skin. She proved that she is a natural beauty thorough the pictures. She also made many people laugh by posting a picture of her sleeping with her mouth open.
People who saw the pictures responded: “She has really nice skin.” “She is a natural beauty.” “She even posted a picture of her sleeping with her mouth open! She has easy going personality.” She is cute and lovely.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu