- Along with the rest of the K-Pop world, you took off to Japan. Wasn’t it hard?
“For two months, we always stuck together, so I think it became an impetus to closer relationships between the members,” Nana revealed. “People didn’t know who we were as individuals at first, but that’s starting to change. A difficult part was that the yen was high, so we were financially strapped, I think?” (laughs)
- Due to your Japanese promotions, you couldn’t meet with your Korean fans.
“We worried about if we were going to be forgotten by our fans in Korea. That’s why we worked harder than ever on this comeback,” E-Young confessed. “We’ve waited so long for a domestic stage and I also wanted to do this kind of sexy concept. I’m more anxious than I was at my debut.”
- What are the goals of After School with their comeback?
“We’d like to place first with this comeback, and also want to hold a solo concert in Korea,” UEE said.“Also, we hope that our fans will keep loving us despite the member changes.”

Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu